Consultant Leah McLean
Date posted 03 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading construction company as a receptionist based in Manchester City Centre. This is a temporary to permanent position that will require an immediate start.
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting visitors
- Answering enquires in person and by other means of communication such as e-mail and the telephone
- You will be providing information as well as sending it out
- Preparing refreshments for clients
- Generally keeping the reception area tidy and managing booking systems
- Administrative tasks
An ideal Receptionist would have the following skills and experience in:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to follow processes and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Be proficient in various phone systems
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
This is a perfect opportunity to work for a well known construction company based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. If you enjoy a varied role within a bustling environment, then this will be a brilliant opportunity for you. The role is for an immediate start so immediate availability will be required.
Please contact Leah Mclean to discuss this opportunity in more detail - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 240 7467.