Admin Team Leader
Consultant Lauren Ellison
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-17 admin-and-secretarial Manchester Greater Manchester GB M1 4BT GBP 20000 25000 25000 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting temporary Admin Manager/ Admin Team Leader job based in the City Centre paying a competitive hourly rate.
A large, City Centre based organisation are looking to recruit for a temporary Team Leader to join their organisation for the next 4 months (approximately). Due to a large project that is taking place, this organisation has taken on an influx of administrative temps, and also need a Team Leader to help to manage this process.
This role will have a wide range of duties, including:
- Helping to delegate work to both permanent and temporary members of staff
- Overseeing the smooth day to day running of the department, to ensure work is being completed within allocated deadlines
- Checking work to ensure the quality is adhered to, including accuracy of inputting data
- Help the senior managers to track and monitor the progress of the project
- Administrative duties as required
- Keep the team motivated and focused to ensure maximum productivity
- Assisting with the project, which is administration and data entry
Other duties may be required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a manager or leader within an administrative environment, and who can work within a busy and fast paced environment. You will need to be able to work under pressure and to deadlines and have great people management skills.
You will be working at a City Centre location, with a great, dynamic environment, for a large organisation who have many different departments within the business. This role could potentially open further doors in the business, and at the very least will provide you with 4 month's worth of work. You will receive a competitive hourly rate, dependant on experience, with great working hours of 9-5PM with an earlier finish on one day.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now, or alternatively please contact me on the below details.
T: 0161 214 7416