Senior Officer Manager
Consultant Daniel Connors
Date posted 28 June 20192019-07-01 2019-08-27 admin-and-secretarial London London GB GBP 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading Private Equity firm for an experienced Senior Office Manager. The successful individual will manage all administrative professionals including Personal Assistants, Receptionists, and Facilities professionals. They will also handle administrative aspects of employee benefits and all general office operations and upkeep.
The London Office Manager will be responsible for the overall daily operations of the London office. The responsibilities can be grouped into three main areas:
General Human Resource & Administrative Management
- Management of administrative staff (PAs, receptionists and housekeeping staff).
- Assess and manage the administrative needs of the London office including hiring, onboarding, developing, evaluating, and compensating.
- Benefit and policy administration.
- Work with the Talent and Organisational Development Director in the development of policies, procedures, and systems related to sourcing, onboarding, benefits, performance management and transitions.
- Ensure the policies are updated on a regular/timely basis and meet legal and regulatory standards.
- Ensure records meet compliance and regulatory standards.
- General HR administration.
- Administrative onboarding of all new hires including completing background checks, space assignments and administrative support.
- Responsible for communications associated with HR office administration, office operations, travel and events.
Accounting and Compliance Responsibilities
- Manage account payables associated with the London office.
- Coordinate with the Controller / CFO on cash needs.
- Manage the banking relationship.
- Administer monthly payroll and record the associated accounting entries to the general ledger both timely and accurately.
- Coordinate with CFO / Controller on cash needs.
- Manage the relationship with the UK payroll provider.
- Ensure all related tax filings are made on a timely basis.
- P & L Responsibility.
- Manage budgets and resources.
- Compliance Administration.
- Under the direction of the CCO, provide UK compliance administrative support.
- Responsible for the management of the external travel and car vendor services.
- Coordinate administrative support, and, directly support, where needed, all key firm events.
- Oversee the budget, cost management, purchase and storage of inventory supplies, office equipment, food and beverages, catering needs and other supplies.
- Oversee mail and package deliveries.
- Manage all functional aspects of the office including general repairs and interaction with contractors, procurement of office furniture, and liaising with building management.
- Lead any large-scale office build-outs or moves with support from the COO.
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for or hearing more about please reach out on email@example.com or submit an application