Business Support Team Leader
Salary Amazing Benefits Package
Consultant Joseph Bennetts
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 admin-and-secretarial Bristol Bristol GB GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters, a FTSE 250 recruitment business with a global presence are currently working with a leading organisation in Bristol to assist in recruiting for a Business Support Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Business Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing the support team including performance, development and mentoring to ensure that the services the business and your team provide are at the highest level.
The main responsibilities of this role include:-
- Managing a support team and function
- Development and update of key office processes to ensure they align with group policies.
- Setup and monitoring of tasks from initiation to payment
- Liaising with clients regarding payment, processes and other issues
- Address key issues and affect as required. This could be process improvement or learning and development trends.
The ideal candidate for this vacancy will have had exposure to managing people with experience dealing directly with clients when needed. You will have sound financial knowledge, potentially AAT qualified or with equivalent experience and be competent using financial systems i.e SAP.
To understand more about this Business Support Team Leader vacancy in Bristol and what the role has to offer, please get in contact with Joseph Bennetts at Robert Walters on 07876 869 846 or email email@example.com.