Salary £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 admin-and-secretarial Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 21000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I am currently recruiting for an Office Co-ordinator to join one of our clients in Manchester City Centre. My client is looking for someone who shares their ambition to continue to grow their presence within the North West. My client has recently opened their office in Manchester due to growth in other regions. With this new opening, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team as an Office Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for providing legal, secretarial and administrative assistance, as well as supporting Solicitors on a variety of tasks.
- Being responsible for the smooth administrative running of the Manchester office and providing a link between Manchester and the company head office.
- Ensuring regular communication with fee earners to discuss work requirements and offer administrative support.
- Proactively liaising with clients and third parties to chase on a variety of financial and compliance tasks.
- Diary management for fee earners, including appointment booking and travel arrangements.
- Handling of incoming phone calls, taking sufficient information and escalating it to the appropriate fee earner or department.
- General administration, including filing, scanning and the supervision of client files.
- Assist in, and undertake legal research.
- Excellent organisation, co-ordination and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Highly proactive and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong IT skills, including experience with Microsoft Office programmes.
- Working in the legal sector is desirable but not essential.