Order entry team leader
Salary Up to £26,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 11 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for a Order Entry Team Leader role based in Bedford.
Robert Walters are currently working with a client in Bedford to recruit for a Order Entry Team Leader. This role will be looking after a team of Order Entry Executives.
I am keen to hear from progressive, accurate, professional candidates. This role requires processing high volumes of orders and ensuring they are processed accurately and promptly.
The duties of the role include:
- Processing high volumes of orders
- Recording team errors and addressing this correctly and efficiently
- Weekly and monthly reporting of relevant KPI data
- Managing a team of 9 - regular 121's, individual development, recruitment, induction and performance management
- Maintain administration, filing and client specific KPI's
- Have worked within a managerial for a minimum of 12 months
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Inspirational, motivational and keen to progress and over come challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure