Salary £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Bloom
Date posted 08 July 2022midlands secretarial-business-support/corporate-receptionist 2022-07-08 2022-09-06 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 19000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Title: Receptionist Full time, Birmingham City Centre Hours of work: Flexibility is required between 8.00am – 6.00pm, 35 hrs, Monday to Friday. Salary: up to £21,000
Purpose of the Receptionist:
To support all elements of client services, from reception and concierge to the complete servicing of the meeting and events spaces and provision of all associated services delivering a world-class, exceptional experience.
Main duties and responsibilities for Receptionist:
- Meet and greet clients delivering a world class client experience – both in person and virtually via all communication tools.
- Anticipating the client needs, offering assistance where needed and assisting with their requests and queries efficiently and effectively.
- Offering a hotel-style concierge service to clients, including taxis, restaurant recommendations etc.
- Intuitive and effective communication, adapting style and approach appropriately to suit across all levels and types of clients.
- Go-to person for key client meetings and events, offering expert knowledge and advice from inception to on the day.
- Coordinate and plan meeting support from booking to completion, processing incoming telephone and e-mail requests for all requirements, including catering and AV requirements.
- Liaison with catering, facilities, maintenance & technology services departments to ensure the smooth provision of services to the meeting rooms
- Assisting the business development and events teams with event planning and organisation.
- Pro-actively managing workload, including deadlines and time critical tasks and activities per day/week.
- Organising and forward planning resources and services to ensure the smooth operation on the day.
- Conflict resolution for over demand and clashes of interests/requirements.
- Monitor housekeeping standards and ensure that all client areas are kept tidy and presentable
- Previous reception experience in a corporate environment is essential
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office packages
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, both written and spoken.
- Effective and intuitive communicator at all levels.
- Capable of establishing immediate rapport.
- Ability to handle conflicting demands and/or challenging pressures for resources.
- Capable of working autonomously but also operating within a team environment.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Organised and methodical approach to workload and tasks.
- Ability to work within a busy, fast-paced service environment.
- Ability to identify any Health & Safety risks.
- Personal Qualities / Behaviours
- Client focused.
- Natural flair and passion for service excellence.
- Proactive and pragmatic, with a keen eye for detail.
- Flexible in both attitude and in daily hours of work.
- Highly motivated with a can-do approach towards all given tasks.
- Understanding of privacy and confidentiality, especially in the legal context.
- Team Player.
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 03 August 2022Job Title: Personal Assistant Location: Birmingham City Centre Permanent Salary up to £33,000 dependent on experience Mon - Fri: 9:30 - 5:30
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (12 Month FTC) Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £23,000