Maternity cover Receptionist
Salary £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 01 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading engineering company based in Manchester city centre is currently recruiting for a temporary to contract Receptionist to cover a maternity leave. This is a great opportunity for an immediately available candidate to join a fantastic team and company. You mus have prior customer facing experience and be immediately available.
The main duties of the role would include:-
- Providing ‘front of house’ service to visitors offering excellent customer care skills always
- Answering telephones, taking accurate messages and assisting callers proactively. Handling ‘query’ calls.
- Booking of Meeting rooms, refreshments, AV, Tele/Video Conferencing facilities (Condeco). Tracking Condeco bookings from other offices, being aware of visitors, clarifying requirements. Escalate significant bookings where appropriate.
- Liaising with AMS and others regarding after hours meetings to ensure H&S and Security procedures are in place
- Setting up meeting rooms, including helping the Business Support team to move tables, chairs, walls and set up AV equipment if required (liaising with IT team) and ensuring conference rooms are tidy before and after use.
- Assist with managing catering provision for meetings
- Handling of incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering taxis
- Arranging courier bookings
- Reporting office maintenance and equipment issues via appropriate channels
Setting up and clearing down drinks, lunches etc in meeting rooms
- Maintaining stock and cleanliness of tea points, kitchens and meeting areas as and when required
- Helping to maintain stationery stock levels and supplies
- Travel booking – trains, hotels, car hire, flights (full training provided)
- Collating, printing, binding, distribution of documents
Archiving/document control assistance (including DAD "Drawings Archive Database")
This is a great role for an experienced Receptionist so please apply now or contact Katie Drewitt on 0161 240 7461.