Salary £15000 - £18000 per annum
Consultant Vicky Yates
Date posted 08 December 2016
An exciting part time opportunity has arisen within a professional services company based in North Manchester. The role as a part time receptionist will involve reception and administration duties. The hours of the role are flexible but this individual must be able to work every Friday and Saturday.
The key responsibilities for the Part time Receptionist are:
- Dealing with all incoming and internal calls on a busy switchboard and re-directing appropriately in a timely manner
- Taking messages
- Composing e-mails to various clients
- Responding to general queries
- Post room duties - franking outgoing mail and couriering parcels for all departments
- Ad-hoc administration work on behalf of the PA’s and management
As a Part time Receptionist the ideal skills and experience will include:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a busy, part time receptionist position. The hours of the role are flexible but this individual must be able to work every Friday and Saturday. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Please contact Victoria Yates to discuss this opportunity in more detail – victoria.yates @robertwalters.com or call 0161 240 7430.