Location City of London
Consultant Sarah Prior
Date posted 08 November 2016
An excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant who is fluent in French has arisen in one of the world's leading commodities company based in the City of London. Reporting into the Chairman and the Chief People Officer, this role offers a wide variety of responsibilities. This is a full time role supporting two senior executives; the Chairman and the Chief People Officer. Primary responsibilities will be corporate but there will be some personal work also.
About the role:
In this Executive Assistant position you will be responsible for the full secretarial and administration duties for the Chairman and Chief People Officer. The successful individual will be an experienced and professional executive assistant who is used to supporting individuals at executive committee or board level and has a flexible approach teamed with strong attention to detail.
- Working closely with the Chairman to provide support across a wide range of activities in the Human Resources and Communications function
- Preparation of meetings and documents / presentations, documentation of project plans, minute taking and proactively following up on actions
- Management of the Chairman’s office will involve providing a high level of support when he is travelling and acting as point of contact between the executive, office and external stakeholders and clients
- Proactive correspondence and diary management, corporate and personal
- Liaising with other PAs regarding meetings, including the PA to CEO regarding Board and Executive Committee meeting and associated arrangements
- Meeting and events organisation: managing travel, venue, accommodation arrangements, etc. for corporate and personal meetings and events, in-house and externally, both in the UK and overseas
- Greeting visitors and guests
- Travel arrangements, business and personal: organising flights, cars, hotels, itineraries and travel documentation and private jet management
You must have the following skills:
- Previous experience operating in a similar role providing support at Board and/or senior executive level
- Ability to read, write and speak French is required for this role
- Able to demonstrate an interest in partnering with the Head of HR to ensure his office runs smoothly and effectively
- Flexible and motivated
- Proactive manner and with an enthusiastic approach
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with confidence at all levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Discrete and confidential
About the company:
This company is a market leader in managing supply chains in their chosen commodities and they specialise in sourcing, processing, marketing, distribution, transport and risk management of their products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant who speaks French to take on an exciting new challenge.
If you are interested in this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and quick intro on your experience