Consultant Zoe Stratmann
Date posted 28 October 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to work within an independent Asset Manager based in the City, London. This is a senior role providing secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to take the next step in their career. This role requires fluency in both English and French both written and spoken.
As the Executive Assistant your responsibility will be to provide all elements of secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer, including correspondence on their behalf, extensive diary management and travel coordination and a commitment to working with discretion and confidentiality.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support the CEO’s work schedule, optimising the efficient use of time and resources through effective planning and maintenance of diaries and effective ‘gate-keeping’
- Manage the meeting facilities and room reservations
- Anticipate logistical and practical arrangements in a very proactive way
- Assist with the preparation of meetings on request
- Conduct qualitative research and prepare summary briefing materials on request
- Ensure that all requirements for international travel, accommodation and facilities are met for the CEO and its office
- Take and act upon internal and external messages
- Ensure that all papers and documents are compiled in good time in advance of meetings
- Maintain filing and document record retention
- Manage the personal expenses and credit card statements
Your key skills:
- Be highly organised, hard working and have a positive attitude
- Able to demonstrate high levels of flexibility, urgency, drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail and professionalism
- Able to effectively multi-task, prioritise high volume workload and work on own initiative
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience working for a CEO
- Languages: English and French compulsory
- IT Skills (knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office applications, etc.)
About the company:
This financial services organisation specialises in Asset Management and operates globally. As the Executive Assistant, you will be joining an excellent and well regarded organisation that offers great benefits and career prospects.
If you are interested in this high profile London based Executive Assistant opportunity, please click to apply.