Business Support Assistant
Salary £22,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location Ellesmere PortFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Prescott
Date posted 29 July 2022northern-west secretarial-business-support/administration-assistant 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 admin-and-secretarial Ellesmere Port Cheshire GB GBP 22000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Business Support Assistant Contract: 18 Month FTC Salary: up to £30k + lots of additional benefits Location: Ellesmere Port (hybrid 2 days from home after probation) Hours: Mon-Fri (8:30-4:30) This is a brilliant role working in the Purchasing and Supply Chain department to support the operational function. The successful candidate will help to manage several key business processes, involving the use an administration of a variety of internal systems.
- Willingness to learn about internal processes
- Act as the main point of contact for new products setups
- Present data to stakeholders in a PowerPoint presentation
- Working with staff across a number of different geographical locations
- Monthly/ quarterly meetings to attend
- Meeting workloads and meet deadlines/ targets is crucial
- Adhering to our compliance programme
- Diligence and attention to detail is required when raising supplier declarations
- Adhering to their compliance programme
- Share ideas and concepts with the team
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to manage time well and prioritise work – meeting key targets and KPIs
- Microsoft Excel, and preferably should be proficient using formulas and pivot tables.
- Conscientious and courteous with a positive "can do" attitude and approach
- Education to A level
- 25 per year plus bank holidays. These increase to 28 in line with service
- Pension on joining 5% / 5%, after probation period
- Death in Service: 6 x salary payable to beneficiaries
- Group Income Protection: after company sick pay runs out, this can be up to 50% of salary
- Healthcare: taxable benefit for employee, can add spouse/partner/children at their own cost
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below.
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 10 August 2022Administrator Contract: Perm Salary: £32k Location: Manchester City Centre (fully office based) Start date: September 2022
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 09 August 2022Financial Administrator Location: Northwich Salary: 25-30k Contract: 12 Month FTC I am currently sourcing an experienced financial Administrator to sit within the Transfers Team within a large asset management company. The ideal candidate will have a strong administration background, preferably with experience within financial services.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 09 August 2022Financial Administrator Location: Northwich Salary: 25-30k Contract: FTC and Permanent roles available I am currently sourcing an experienced financial Administrator to sit within the Transfers Team within a large asset management company. The ideal candidate will have a strong administration background, preferably with experience within financial services.
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annumLocation: TraffordDate posted: 08 August 2022Supply Chain Administrator Contract: Perm Salary: up to £22k Location: Stretford, Old Trafford (Hybrid, flexible) Hours: Full time (Mon-Fri)
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annumLocation: KearsleyDate posted: 03 August 2022Payroll Administrator Contract: Perm Salary: £21k Interview: 1 stage interview, short excel test Location: Kearsley, Greater Manchester Office: 4 days in the office, 1 day working from home