Salary Up to £25,000 per annum
Location West EndCONTRACTOR
Consultant Charlotte Malloy
Date posted 18 July 2022london secretarial-business-support/administration-assistant 2022-07-21 2022-08-17 admin-and-secretarial West End London GB W1G 0AR GBP 25000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We're looking for a Receptionist to work in the West End, London. ASAP start, in a private medical setting.
Salary £25,000 annually equiv (£11 - £12.50 per hour)
Hours: 10:30am - 7pm
Start date: Immediate
West End - easy access to Bond Street station
Temp - 6 week initial cover with potential to extend
We're looking for a well presented Receptionist, with impeccable customer service skills. You'll be the first point of contact for all patients coming into the setting.
Duties will include, however not limited to:
- To create a positive first and lasting impression by receiving visitors/patients at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing them appropriately.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Make sure all external visitors are registered on the visitor portal.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- To always facilitate a smooth patient journey through to the centre efficiently and sensitively maintaining a patient centred approach.
- To deal with all patients either on the phone or in person in a delicate manner offering support, advice and reassurance. Listen to their concerns and act appropriately. Ensure all messages are relayed as quickly as possible and respond to any resulting information in a timely manner.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential in accordance with local policies on information governance and confidentiality of care records.
- Keeps office equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- To keep waiting area tidy and cater for the needs of patients as required.
- To help implement new ways of working to improve the private patient experience and efficiency of service.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
Word and Excel skills
Excellent customer service and professionalism
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent organisational skills
Attention to detail
The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Effective management of workload
Apply now with your most up to date CV or contact me directly; firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be available to interview immediately and start immediately
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022A Global Media and Marketing Group are looking for a positive, 3-month fixed-term contract in Central London.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 July 2022Are you a highly organised Personal Assistant with proven experience in providing excellent support to Directors or Senior Executives? Are you looking for a fantastic permanent opportunity working as a Personal Assistant in an global Professional Services Organisation based in Central London?
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022Are you an experienced Office Administrator with proven excellent communication and organisational skills? Have you got strong technical skills with a proven ability to work professionally in client facing roles and like a varied environment?
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022A rare opportunity to join a Global Retail Giant as a Legal Secretary on a 12 month FTC in London has come available. You would be joining the EMEA Law and Corporate Affairs Team and supporting the team on their deliverables on a 12 month FTC basis in London.