Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Jodie Smith
Date posted 15 June 2022scotland secretarial-business-support/administration-assistant 2022-06-15 2022-07-15 admin-and-secretarial Glasgow Glasgow GB G2 7EQ GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Administrator Salary: 22-25k Location: Glasgow Temporary basis - 4 weeks (potentially extended) I am currently sourcing for an experienced business administrator to sit within a department for a large law firm based in Glasgow. The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator within a law firm. This is a temporary position of 4 weeks with a potential extension.
· You will be expected to get involved with specific business development projects and campaigns;
· Provide support on key sponsorships and other external marketing opportunities;
· Responsible for maintaining information on firm websites;
· Assist with the creation of briefs, flyers, internal newsletters, and brochures.
Capture and manage sector credentials on the firm's credentials portal.
· Proactively identifying and monitoring the progress of potential matters and credentials for internal or external promotion in order to regularly feed into directories, website, internal newsletter;
· Supporting the delivery and promotion of webinars and face-to-face events (which may include working outside of normal working hours);
· Maintaining the business development content on the Litigation, Regulatory & Tax pages on the firm intranet;
· Supporting the client relationship management programme and activities;
· Liaising with other departments including social media.
· Qualifications in marketing, or working towards relevant education is preferable.
· Strong administration experience.
· Good communication skills.
· Confident and able to represent the firm.
· Outstanding English language and grammar skills.
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise in a pressurised environment.
· Knowledge of Microsoft office and other general systems.
· Work excellently in a team.
· 25 days holiday
· Contributory pension on up to 5%
· Private healthcare for the individual
· Eligibility to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan, an interest-free gym membership loan and/or an interest-free rental deposit loan.
· Death in service of 4 x base salary
· Buying extra holiday days (up to 5 days per year)
· Cycle to work
· Employee Offers – discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays, and insurance.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch if suitable.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annumLocation: EdinburghDate posted: 08 June 2022Administrator Location: Edinburgh Salary: 20-22k Hours: 35 hours p/w - Mon-Fri 12 MONTH FTC I am currently sourcing a Team Administrator for a large law firm based in Edinburgh City Centre. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background and experience working in a fast-paced environment. This role is a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annumLocation: GlasgowDate posted: 06 June 2022Personal Assistant Location: Glasgow Salary: Up to 28k Hours: 9:30-5:30 (Hybrid option) 12 Month FTC I am currently sourcing an experienced Legal PA for an international law firm listed on The Legal 500. This role is based in their Glasgow office with a hybrid option available.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: FifeDate posted: 04 May 2022We have an exciting opportunity for a Safety Advisor to join a friendly team based in Glenrothes, Scotland! You will be responsible for Provision of Safety Mentorship, ensuring management teams are aligned with their Health, Safety and Wellbeing and investigative skills (Root cause Analysis and HEART). If you have a NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety and leading to a NEBOSH Diploma then we'd love to hear from you!