Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Jodie Smith
Date posted 08 June 2022scotland secretarial-business-support/administration-assistant 2022-06-08 2022-07-08 legal Edinburgh Edinburgh GB EH3 8BP GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Administrator Location: Edinburgh Salary: 20-22k Hours: 35 hours p/w - Mon-Fri 12 MONTH FTC I am currently sourcing a Team Administrator for a large law firm based in Edinburgh City Centre. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background and experience working in a fast-paced environment. This role is a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
- Maintaining the filing system (both paper and e-mail based).
- Setting up and maintaining all files are kept up to date at all times.
- Printing-off matter related e-mails on request and ensuring paper copies are held on the appropriate file.
- Archiving and retrieving files and deeds from storage as required.
- Updating client contact databases.
- Taking the initiative for liaison with IT support, facilities and other internal teams to ensure the office is kept safe and in good repair at all times.
- Any copying, faxing, printing or scanning required, including preparation of large files, or bundles of documents (hard copy and electronic).
- Liaising with Exigent and Document Production as necessary to ensure work is booked in and
returned to meet deadlines.
- Answering telephone calls and liaising with relevant departments where needed.
- Strong administration experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Outstanding English language and grammar skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise in a pressurised environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and other general systems.
- Work excellently in a team.
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension on up to 5%
- Private health care for the individual
- Death in service of 4 x base salary
- Eligibility to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan, an interest-free gym membership loan and/or an interest-free rental deposit loan.
- Buying extra holiday days (up to 5 days per year)
- Cycle to work
- Agile Working – the possibility of working from home and/or remotely.
- Employee Offers – discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays, and insurance.
Please note that this position is a 12-month fixed-term contract. If this is something that sounds of interest to you please apply below and I will be in touch if suitable.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: GlasgowDate posted: 15 June 2022Administrator Salary: 22-25k Location: Glasgow Temporary basis - 4 weeks (potentially extended) I am currently sourcing for an experienced business administrator to sit within a department for a large law firm based in Glasgow. The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator within a law firm. This is a temporary position of 4 weeks with a potential extension.
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annumLocation: GlasgowDate posted: 06 June 2022Personal Assistant Location: Glasgow Salary: Up to 28k Hours: 9:30-5:30 (Hybrid option) 12 Month FTC I am currently sourcing an experienced Legal PA for an international law firm listed on The Legal 500. This role is based in their Glasgow office with a hybrid option available.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: FifeDate posted: 04 May 2022We have an exciting opportunity for a Safety Advisor to join a friendly team based in Glenrothes, Scotland! You will be responsible for Provision of Safety Mentorship, ensuring management teams are aligned with their Health, Safety and Wellbeing and investigative skills (Root cause Analysis and HEART). If you have a NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety and leading to a NEBOSH Diploma then we'd love to hear from you!