Graduate Data Administrator
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-01-02 human-resources-and-personnel Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting temporary Graduate Data Administrator role in Manchester City Centre has arisen at a leading, highly-profitable company, to play a key role within their growing team.
As a Graduate Data Administrator, you will learn to:
- Use the in house system to input data with accuracy
- Undertake other duties where necessary
- Comply with all employment policies specifically Data Protection
- Ensure all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment polices are observed at all times
As a Graduate Data Administrator, you will have/be:
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Takes personal accountability for delivering high quality work which is right first time
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, highly-successful, global organisation and develop key, entry-level skills in a supportive environment.
This role is ideal for a dynamic candidate with the drive to work hard and gain some practical experience, previous office experience is desirable but not a necessity. With progression opportunities available, the company is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Keifer Power at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below