Senior Administrator/Project Co-ordinator
Salary Up to £26,500 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Prescott
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 admin-and-secretarial Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 26500 26500 26500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Project Co-Ordinator/Senior Administrator *Perm* Manchester City Centre £26.5k Looking for a Senior Administrator, or a Project Co-ordinator to help assist with the co-ordination and development of tender proposals. It's a high-pressured role and would need a supporting person to come in and take drop down work and relieve the team of admin duties.
- Monitor the bids email inbox for business leads, identifying new opportunities and communicate to technical teams.
- Log new pursuits on the new in-house system
- Review bid documentation, complete bids, agree a clear plan and timetable for information responses.
- Work around the availability of technical teams where necessary
- Undertake post submission client feedback and bid reviews
- Publish the tender documents before the deadline, to a high standard of design and content
- Support the Director and Head of Division with the productive of materials for internal and external presentations, maintain corporate branding and imagery in InDesign
- First class organisation and multi-tasking skills; the ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
- Advance IT skills with extensive experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong previous experience in an Administrative role supporting business development
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work proactively with ese
- A "can do" attitude with excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues
- You must have worked within Construction or BD/ Bid role