Salary Up to £24,000 per annum
Location Hemel HempsteadFULL_TIME
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 admin-and-secretarial Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire GB GBP 24000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent permanent Finance/Lease Administrator opportunity – Hemel Hempstead - £24,000
A leading and growing company within the communications industry, based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for an Lease Administrator to the team. The aim of this role is to oversee the smooth running of the Lease Administration process within the Finance Department from invoice to pay out, ensuring all settlements are paid in a timely manner. The company has a fantastic team culture and the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self-motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Main responsibilities for the Finance/Lease Administrator will be:
- To check all documents are correct going through in-house document management system to approval stage
- Responsible for the smooth administration of all lease deals from invoice stage to pay out.
- Chasing of Salesman and lease companies to ensure lease debt kept to a minimum
- Allocation of cash when deals paid by lease company
- Setting up the lease deals on in-house system ready for billing
- Attending internal meetings when required
- Sending out of original Lease documents and invoices for deal pay out
- Ensuring all agreements are set up correctly, ensure all assignments are sent off to lease companies
- All Framework rentals set up and system updated accordingly
- Settlement provision to be reported to the FD each month
- Raising credits for settlements where necessary
- Resolving customer queries
- All settlements put through to Purchase Ledger for Bacs payment
- Any other tasks requested by the Lease Finance Manager as required
- Positive and Professional attitude towards work
- Lively outgoing personality
- Good team worker
- Committed to task completion
- Experience of leasing/contract administration
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Literate and Numerate
- Clear communication skills, able to communicate at all levels inside and outside of the business
- First class organisational skills with a proactive approach
The role is based in Hemel Hempstead and salary is £24,000.
If you are interested in this Finance/Lease Administrator role, please apply or contact me at Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com or call for more information 01727 617010