Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Aaron Da'Costa
Date posted 27 September 20192019-10-04 2019-10-27 retail London London GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have a keen interest in Brexit? An exciting Administrator opportunity to work as part of their Brexit supply chain team for a luxury retailer is now available. By assisting with all the administration related tasks for this supply chain team on a temporary basis, you will be able to use your Brexit related knowledge whilst developing your administration skillset.
A knowledgeable and organised Administrator is needed for a highly regarded retailer to work within their Brexit supply chain team in London. This unique opportunity is a temporary position which will initially be on a one month basis however could be extended depending on the current political situation. This will provide a platform to work for a prestigious company, while gaining and developing a wide variety of new skills.
Key Responsibilities of an Administrator include:
• Preparing presentations and conduct accurate meeting notes
• Maintaining Brexit Supply Chain War Room trackers
• Communicating and collaborate with other teams outside of the supply chain department
• Flagging risks and issues to the supply chain senior management
• Performing data analysis to support the decision making
• Providing support to regular and ad hoc information requests
Key Requirements of an Administrator include:
• Supply chain and Retail knowledge
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills and good at building relationships
• Able to collect and accurately analyse data
• Able to work fast in a time pressured environment
• Working proficiency in Italian (although not required)
If you are excited about the opportunity to work as an Administrator for a luxurious retailer within their Brexit supply chain team, please apply.