Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Ellison
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 admin-and-secretarial Manchester Greater Manchester GB M2 3AA GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and varied Office Administrator job based in the City Centre of Manchester, working for a large international organisation that has been established for over 40 years.
This position is a varied and busy Office Administrator position, which would be well suited to an experienced individual who enjoys responsibility and working within a fast paced environment. This role has several key duties, including:
- To take responsibility for ensuring the Manchester office runs smoothly and efficiently
- Greeting and welcoming all visitors into the Manchester office, including providing refreshments and booking meeting rooms accordingly
- Ensure that all suppliers including stationary, waste and fruit etc are managed effectively and act as the main point of contact for any queries or issues with office supplies
- Booking travel and accommodation for the Leadership team, including international flights, taxis and accommodation
- Organise work events such as Christmas parties, for a large office that employs 100+ people
- Manage mail, company credit card and ensure invoices are recorded and sent to the finance team in a timely manner
- To assist the social committee in arranged social events and arranging wellbeing activities and treatments
- To ensure building processes are kept up to date including First Aiders, Fire Wardens etc
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a busy Administrative/ PA position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multitask
- Able to communicate with all levels of business, including Senior Management Team
- Able to work to strict deadlines and work well under pressure
- High levels of confidentiality
- Good IT skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependant on your experience, but the salary mark is around £22,000-£23,000pa. You will receive great benefits including Holiday pay, great working hours and you will be working in an accessible City Centre location. You will be working for a large organisation with a great culture, and be working within a role that will allow you to take accountability for your own work. This role is great for someone who wants more responsibility and enjoys a varied position.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now.