Supply Chain Administrator
Salary Up to £22,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 admin-and-secretarial Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 22000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator for one of my clients based in Cheadle. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional business who are looking for a candidate who can ensure that the highest standard of service is provided to all customers at all times. The role will include carrying out supply chain duties which will include validations, data analysis and reporting on a regular basis when advised by the Head of Supply Chain of Team Leaders.
- Ensure high standard delivery of Supply Chain operations are continued at all times during core business hours.
- Ensure Supply Chain operations is fully covered at all times.
- Be responsible for incoming and outgoing supply chain related phone calls and email enquires, ensuring prompt and appropriate actions are taken and followed up necessarily.
- Process all orders are accurately placed on SA each day, checking prices are correct and obtain authorisation where required.
- Ensure customers have relevant CD Licence to enable orders for the companies products to be processed.
- Complete and be responsible for the daily/weekly/monthly check lists, validations and reports and ensure all rebate claims are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Process all returned, damaged and missing goods claims, including the review of the claims and the taking of remedial action, as appropriate.
- Liaison with QA regarding any manufacturing faults or temperature deviations and effectively manage any customer feedback when required.
- Administration of new account forms received and co-ordination with appointed wholesaler.
- Ensure any customer queries relating to stock availability or KPI service levels are effectively handled and reported to Head of Supply Chain.
- Carry out ad hoc activities for the Operations Director, Head of Supply Chain or Team Leader as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- An excellent track record of customer service/supply chain skills, with a high level of motivation and the determination to succeed.
- Previous experience of working with 3PLs and maintaining key customer/supplier relationships would be beneficial.
- Confidence in a team working environment.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy levels and efficiency.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to process customer orders using SAP would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of supply chain and distribution.