Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Freeman
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters Administrator 6 Month FTC Birmingham Up to £25,000 p/a At Robert Walters we are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator for our key client based in Birmingham City Centre. Focusing on responding to telephone and email enquiries received into the department from both internal and external customers and provided administrative support to all teams within Management Accounts in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
Main Responsibilities of the role
· Answer telephone calls and e-mails from internal and external customers.
· Accurately recording details onto the Management Accounts Helpdesk database
· Administrate Account amendments on the in-house database.
· Record and subsequently administrating the process for cashing cheques within the department.
· Take ownership of enquiries raised by responding in a timely manner, whether by using the dedicated property management database to obtain the information required or by directing queries to the relevant person or department where necessary and delivering information back to the caller.
· Be directed by the Helpdesk Manager to perform other general / administrative duties i.e. data-entry, scanning, filing, file prep for audits, stationary orders etc.
· Perform general accounts and having some understanding of an Electronic Purchase Order (EPO) system would be beneficial.
· Adhere to all departmental SLA’s and supporting the Helpdesk Manager in reporting KPI’s.
Skills and Knowledge required
· Strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
· Demonstrate time-management skills and ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
· Should have an enquiring mind with the ability to investigate and problem solve.
· Strong IT skills, including use of all Microsoft Office applications.
· A good working knowledge of accounting functions would be advantageous, but not essential.
· Previous experience of working within a Helpdesk or Administrative environment.
· Ability and desire to mix and work within a busy accounting team in a department of 110+ employees.
· Extremely positive “can-do” approach.
· A strong focus on internal and external customer service.
· Ability to work on own initiative and take ownership of queries, through to a resolution.