Customer Service Administrator
Salary Up to £18,500 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 admin-and-secretarial Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 18500 18500 18500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for one of our clients based in Stockport. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exceptional business that offers progression and career development. The role will be to provide a professional and efficient administration and customer service to the team across the business division. The role will also include ensuring effective and competent administration of customer support issues through to resolution and close within a rapidly changing environment.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Managing issues through to resolution, in line with internal processes and within a timely manner.
- Maintaining documentation and tracking systems in relation to customer support issues.
- Maintaining a proactive approach to the delivery of customer support services.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers as and when necessary.
- Assist the Administration team in delivering a first-class service
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks requested by the Senior Administrator or any senior member of the IT Management Team.
Experience and skills required:
- Have sound administrative and clerical experience
- Have a proactive approach to customer services with a good telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate well-developed planning & organising abilities, a high level of attention to detail and the capacity to work to demanding deadlines and under pressure as well as on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and desktops applications
- Possess experience or equivalent in working within a large retail or customer services environment
This is a permanent opportunity and if you require further details, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org