Salary Up to £20,000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-03-31 utilities Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Sales Administrator 6 month FTC Manchester City Centre Salary £20,000
My client is seeking team administrators to support the Sales Teams by liaising with customers and other stakeholders in the preparation of quotations for customers and intermediaries. This includes supporting the sales and customer support functions in managing the end to end process of quotation, acceptance, billing set-up and site registration.
You will also support the expansion of the business in the UK by assisting the team to build enduring relationships with Customers and managing this relationship effectively and efficiently.
- Assist the team in building relationships with brokers and customers, both new and existing to maximise sales.
- Liaise with customers and brokers to ensure tender details are complete in order to provide a quotation.
- Supporting all administration aspects of the matrix contract process.
- Initiate the credit approval process to ensure customers meet our credit targets
- Assist in the contract renewals process to ensure a high level of customer retention is achieved.
- Prepare & issue renewal offers to customer who have failed to terminate their contract.
- Maintain & update the tender tracking system to ensure that all tenders can be quoted by the sales teams
- Work with the Sales Team to prioritise work load and quoting patterns to provide excellent customer service, yet still achieve required sales volume and margin targets
- Maintain an effective team Diary system for team and Individual activities
- Assist in the development & implementation of process improvements to enhance performance
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve sales related queries
- Liaise with internal and external management team and provide accurate ad hoc reports as and when required within specified timescales, in order to maximise profitability/sales.
Key skills and abilities:
- An appreciation of Customer Services and Account Management
- Good organisation skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Proactive in achieving results
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- People Skills
- Diligent and dependable
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Able to process large quantities of data quickly & accurately
Please contact Rebecca on 0161 240 7468 or email email@example.com to discuss this opportunity in further detail.