Field Operations Administrator
Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-04-20 admin-and-secretarial Bury Greater Manchester GB GBP 22000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am currently recruiting for a Field Operations Administrator to support the Field Operations Team with administrative and customer service requirements. This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent business who are looking for a candidate who is well organised and can deliver support to the Field Operations Team.
- Identify, communicate, record and report levels of CET field activity by Brand, Client, product and Region and to liaise with team members to ensure this is timely and accurate.
- Build and maintain a library of process maps and document all current and future processes and systems required to Field Operations functions.
- Attend monthly team meetings and contribute to team objectives.
- Collate, input and manage data received from field based staff into report functions,analyse the data, report on findings and present recommendations.
- Provide administrative support to the CET Management Team with regards to meeting bookings, minute taking, calendar organisation and other support activities.
- Support the Field Operations team on a range of administrative tasks relating to client set up, specialised meeting materials, technical issues and through client mergers and acquisitions.
- Undertake a range of value-adding tasks that showcase that value of the business to Dealer Groups and their respective manufacturers.
- Liaise with the wider business on commercial and client projects to ensure that excellence is delivered and deadlines are met.
Skills and Experience:
- GSCEs grade C and above to include Maths & English
- A'level Education
- Strong MS Excel knowledge and application
- Good overall IT skills including MS Office
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Previous experience in managing and contributing to projects
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present data in a professional and timely manner
- Self-motivated, committed and prepared to take accountability for and see all takes through to completion
- Great team player with a strong work ethic