Team Administration Assistant
Salary Up to £30,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 admin-and-secretarial City of London London GB GBP 30000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients based in London as a Team Administration Assistant. The suitable candidate will provide front of house services alongside the Team PA, office facilities support and secretarial support for the office staff and senior members. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding business in the heart of London.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a welcoming and comprehensive reception service to visitors and company staff.
- Manage incoming and outgoing services for the company.
- Arrange couriers for the company.
- Order and maintain stationery stocks such as business cards for staff members.
- Manage the office switchboard and messaging/transfer call service in the absence of the Team PA to Front Office.
- Manage main reception and visitor care.
- Issue and record temporary visitor passes issued by the post-holder to staff and visitors. Ensure prompt return of passes and follow up missing passes.
- Arrange flight and travel itineraries for authorised business travel in respect of the company's staff and non front office staff as required.
- Liaise with other offices when required.
- Process orders when authorised and delegated items such as stationary, office furniture and small electrical appliances.
- Assist as required with an annual stock take.
- Compile records of all instruction manuals, guarantees and safety notices for equipment and goods purchased.
- Provide PA and concierge services to the CEO and Chief Officers when visiting the London office.
- Arrange meetings and agendas.
- Support the CEO and Chief Officers with travel arrangements.
- Manage and arrange the events for the company including Christmas parties and staff events.
- Manage the meeting room booking system.
- Support with administrative duties.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Intermediate experience with using Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work discreetly and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills; able to work with minimum supervision, be focused and reliable.
- Previous administration experience.
- Experience in preparing meeting agendas.
- Experience in organising business travel arrangements.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exceptional business on a permanent basis. For further information, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on email@example.com