Data Controller - Dutch
Salary £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-03-24 accountancy Bradford West Yorkshire GB GBP 18000 19000 19000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Dutch speaking Data Controller, International shared service, Bradford
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Dutch speaking Data Controller to join a leading employer based in Bradford.
The role will be key in setting up in a bespoke ERP system all correctly completed new, amend and close customer / supplier account requests in line with agreed SLAs, as well as working with subsidiaries to ensure they provide ‘right first time’ documentation.
The key responsibilities associated with the Dutch speaking Data Controller role are:
To accurately set up in a bespoke ERP system all new customer / supplier account applications, amendments and closures in line with agreed SLAs.
- To validate all incoming documentation for completeness and approvals before set-up takes place, rejecting incomplete documentation back to the originator.
- To report on ‘right first time’ rates for incoming documentation and share results with the local businesses, working with stakeholders to achieve 100% ‘right first time’.
- Contribute in ensuring the processes are efficient, compliant and have full knowledge of the process controls.
- Follow all Data Control policies.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and procedures.
- Identify and work as part of a team to facilitate and implement continual process improvement ideas to improve process efficiencies.
- Maintain and review process workflows and ensure documentation is up to date and in line with current processes.
- Display a service culture and customer service orientation both at an individual and team level.
- Service Champion - contributing customer service recommendations to strategic plans and reviews throughout the business and across the international landscape.
- Relationship building & business partnering – with all customers of Shared Service Centre.
Based in Bradford, this Dutch speaking Data Controller position is for an individual with both experience obtained in a Data Management role, preferably within the retail or FMCG sectors, and experience in working as part of a Shared Service Centre environment.
Previous experience in a service-oriented culture (including working with SLAs) would be beneficial to the application, and the company is seeking to recruit an individual with previous experience with working in a culture of continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will be educated to the relevant degree level or equivalent qualification, or alternatively by experience, and, naturally, language skills are essential to the role – whilst Dutch is preferred, the company will also accept applications from German, French or Japanese speakers.
The successful applicant will not only have an excellent attention to detail and accuracy, along with speed and pride in their work, but also good communication skills and a willingness to work in an ever-changing environment.
For further information on this Dutch speaking data controller role in Bradford, please contact Kerry Ferguson at Robert Walters (Leeds Office) on 07557 486 192 or email@example.com