Salary Up to £17,000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-02-21 admin-and-secretarial Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 17000 17000 17000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Administrator Leeds City Centre, LS10 3 Month FTC Salary £17,000
My client is seeking an organised Administrator to provide great support working with a thriving team,
As the Business Support Administrator you will work closely with the Business Support Manager and will be expected to be flexible to cover varying tasks throughout the year and to provide annual leave and sickness cover for other members of the business support team.
The Business Support Administrator will be expected to develop effective partnerships with work colleagues and customers and effectively communicate internally and externally to engineers or customers displaying a positive can do attitude.
Duties to include:
- Working independently and part of a team, planning and prioritising workloads effectively
- Providing assistance to other team members as required.
- Working in a structured and tidy manner, observing all relevant health and safety legislation, procedures and standards
- Liaising with customers and public in a professional fashion in order to project a positive company image.
- Updating systems and liaising with managers and customers on the status of projects or work so that both are fully aware of the progress.
- Ensuring full compliance with health and safety policies and procedures to ensure safety of colleagues, customers and the public.
- Proven ability to work to documented processes whilst being able to work from own initiative when required
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel, ensuring data integrity is maintained. Knowledge of Access and Lotus Notes would be an advantage.
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability to identify innovative solutions to satisfy current customer requests and be able to explore and respond to future customer demands.
- Experience of working to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of internal and external audit requirements and processes.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team focused in delivering continued customer excellence.
- Experience of working with engineers along with good geographical knowledge of UK would be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to deal with colleagues and customers in a professional, confident manner
- Strong time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Effective communication skills at all levels
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please call Rebecca on 0161 240 7468 or email email@example.com