Salary Up to £15,375 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 human-resources-and-personnel UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Do you want a career in HR? Are you passionate about HR? HR Assistant opportunity !! My client is seeking an HR Assistant to support the HR Manager providing a comprehensive HR administration service. This opportunity will lead to studying towards a CIPD Level 3 qualification.
This is an exciting position for an organised process driven candidate who wants to progress and develop within a HR supporting function.
As the HR Assistant you will be working independently with the support from your HR Manager, building great relationships across the different areas of the business to share best practise to maximise the benefits of the HR function.
Day to day duties in this role include;
- Conducting the administrative duties throughout the recruitment process.
- Preparing all documents to include recruitment contracts, offer letters and the process for all pre-employment checks.
- Liaising with different departments to organise interviews and diary management.
- Preparation of inductions packs, referencing and right to work.
- Payroll duties to include setting up new starters, leavers and contractors.
- Providing all reports for audit purposes.
- All general administration duties.
- Maintaining the policy and procedures manual.
Key skills for this role;
- Excellent IT skills to include MS Word and Excel.
- Can do positive attitude who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail is highly important for this role.
- Excellent time management with the ability to priorities personal workload.
Knowledge and Experience;
- Knowledge of HR databases would be advantageous.
- Experience in HR administration.
- Understanding of HR processes.
- A passion for HR with the desire to pursue the CIPD qualification.
This role would be perfect for a candidate who is seeking a career in HR, there is development, training and progression for someone is keen to learn all aspects of Human Resources.
To find out more please call Rebecca on 0161 240 7468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org