Salary Up to £20,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-03 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with one of our clients who are based in Manchester City Centre. To support the Sales Teams by liaising with energy brokers and buying groups, customers and other stakeholders in the preparation of quotations for customers and intermediaries. This includes supporting the sales and customer support functions in managing the end to end process of quotation, acceptance, billing set-up and site registration. You will also support the expansion of the business in the UK by assisting the team to build enduring relationships with Brokers /Customers and managing this relationship effectively and efficiently.
- Assist the team in building relationships with brokers and customers, both new and existing to maximise sales.
- Liaise with customers and brokers to ensure tender details are complete in order to provide a quotation.
- Supporting all administration aspects of the matrix contract process.
- Input gas & power tender details in the Sales Pricing Engines.
- Initiate the credit approval process to ensure customers meet our credit targets
- Assist in the contract renewals process to ensure a high level of customer retention is achieved.
- Prepare & issue renewal offers to customer who have failed to terminate their contract.
- Maintain & update the tender tracking system to ensure that all tenders can be quoted by the sales teams
- Prepare Half Hourly consumption data for sales negotiators & initiate the Risk Fee generation process to provide tailored fees for individual customers
- Work with the Sales Team to prioritise work load and quoting patterns to provide excellent customer service, yet still achieve required sales volume and margin targets
- Maintain an effective team Diary system for team and Individual activities
- Assist in the development & implementation of process improvements to enhance performance
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve sales related queries
- Liaise with internal and external management team and provide accurate ad hoc reports as and when required within specified timescales, in order to maximise profitability/sales.
- To be aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to the businesses Data Protection policy, Equal Opportunities policy, and the Email and Internet Acceptable Usage Policy, in addition to Fire and Health and Safety Regulations.
This is a permanent opportunity to start in January 2019 and will be a full time role. If you would like further details, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on email@example.com