Part Time Administrator
Salary £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282018-12-28 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator within a Manchester based property company. The role is a temporary part time position (2 days per week) Thursday and Friday. My client is ideally looking for somebody with previous administrative experience or working within property development.
The role of Administrator will be to support the team and Business Director within a small yet busy office environment.
Responsibilities for Administrator:
- Dealing with all non-technical incoming telephone calls from clients and contacts
- Appointment making for all current and prospect clients
- Diary management
- Meeting pack preparation - including preparation of analytics, agenda etc
- Keeping clients updated at each stage of the process, working closely with the company Director
- Managing organised events for clients
- First point of contact answering the telephone
Your key skills:
- Experienced in working within a similar role, knowledge of property development highly desirable
- Flexible approach to workload and day to day requirements of the business
- Experience of dealing with high net work individuals
- Excellent service level standards and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner, and well presented
- Trustworthy and loyal, seeking long term commitment to the role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
Please contact Rebecca Garrity on 0161 240 7468 or apply online.