Salary £10 - £12 per hour
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-21 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My Client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join an award wining team. The purpose of this role is to provide administration and support activities across the whole of the Support Services Team as required to meet the demands of the business and to ensure an even distribution of workloads. This would initially be a FTC with a view for permanent opportunity within the team.
This role requires a strong ability to prioritise whilst maintaining a flexible approach, managing a workload that feeds from several members of our senior management team. Therefore strong time and project management skills are a must. Accuracy is essential and experience of data processing and maintenance with high level knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial but training will be provided. Experience of providing administrative support for a multiple team of senior managers would also be beneficial. The ability to multi-task and prioritise the workload is essential as is the ability to suggest and implement best practice working/procedures. Ability to work as part of a team is also essential.
- Process Speaker Meeting requests, producing and printing Invites and Certificates.
- Maintain trackers and procedures for core administration/support activities for the Support Services team for all Speaker Meeting Requests.
- Process expense submissions for credit card and personal claims
- Raise purchase requests, receipt invoices, collate quotes for costing and resourcing.
- Regularly update and amend Zinc.
- Assist with travel requirements including booking off-site meeting rooms, car hire and checking associated invoices.
- Co-ordinate and action internal and external post as required.
- Co-ordination and ordering of stationery requests within assigned budget and/or sign off limit.
- Maintain and organise electronic filing systems.
- Maintain internal email address lists/distribution lists.
- Process all Payment Requests and maintain the Payment Request Tracker
- Provide post room coverage, including sending mail to Sales Representatives and printing address labels
- Co-ordinate meeting / training rooms and arrange refreshments
- As part of the Support Services team, undertake assigned administration/support tasks as allocated by the Support Services Manager
- Ensure knowledge developed and retained of other administration activities delivered by the Support Services team and cover these roles as required
- Work closely with other areas of the Support Services team to ensure the Support Services team meets the needs of the business
For more information please call Rebecca on 0161 240 7468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org