Senior Administration Assistant
Salary Up to £14.50 per hour
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-20 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I am recruiting for a Senior Administrator on a temporary basis to join one of our clients based in Macclesfield. My client is looking for a highly competent, motivated and enthusiastic administrative assistant with experience of working as part of a team in a busy office environment. The Senior Administrator is responsible for providing broad administrative and project support to the Global Engineering and Real Estate department of the business. This will also include exercising independent judgement in determining priorities related to managing the calenders, travel schedules, managing special projects and organising leadership forums and meetings.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
- Typing documents and distributing communication and social media.
- Handling incoming/outgoing calls, correspondence and filing.
- Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning.
- Organising business travel, itineraries and accommodation for managers.
- Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering samples as necessary.
- Responsible for purchase orders, raising purchase orders and invoice tracking.
- Creating and modifying Docusign documents and owning the process when they are issued.
- Coordination of Sharepoint and Nucleus web pages to correctly reflect the department, its processes and ensure they provide adequate information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Setting up and coordinating meetings and conferences.
- Manage a complex calendar to schedule meetings, conference calls, videoconferences, interview scheduling and special events; prioritise calendar conflicts.
- Handle telephone calls, including screening incoming calls, mail disposition, multi-location domestic and international travel arrangements and time/expense reports.
- 5+ years of administrative and/or office management experience with ideally experience supporting executive-level personnel.
- Professional and friendly demeanour.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently with executives and employees at all levels.
- Able to prioritise time sensitive assignments.
- Dealing with queries on the phone, by email and social media.