Salary £16,000 - £19,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 29 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their dynamic team. The role requires somone with a flexible approach to manage the workload of several members of the office. Accuracy is essential as is a high level knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team!
The main duties of the role will include:-
- Raise purchase requests, receipt invoices, collate quotes for costing and resourcing.
- Assist with travel requirements including booking off-site meeting rooms, car hire and checking associated invoices.
- Co-ordinate and action internal and external post as required.
- Co-ordination and ordering of stationery requests within assigned budget and/or sign off limit.
- Maintain and organise electronic filing systems.
- Maintain internal email address lists/distribution lists.
- Provide post room coverage, including sending mail to the relevant person
- As part of the Support Services team, undertake assigned administration/support tasks as allocated
- Ensure knowledge developed and retained of other administration activities delivered by the Support Services team and cover these roles as required
- Support other areas of the business as and when requested such as Reception cover
This is an excellent role within a fantastic company. Please contact Charlotte Bradshaw or apply online. Charlotte Bradshaw 0161 240 7459.