Salary £21,000 - £23,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-22 admin-and-secretarial UK
A leading Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for an experienced Team Administrator. The role requires somone with a flexible approach to manage the workload of several members of the senior management team. Accuracy is essential as is a high level knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team!
The main duties of the role will include:-
- Process expense submissions for credit card and personal claims
- Raise purchase requests, receipt invoices, collate quotes for costing and resourcing.
- Regularly update and amend Zinc.
- Assist with travel requirements including booking off-site meeting rooms, car hire and checking associated invoices.
- Co-ordinate and action internal and external post as required.
- Co-ordination and ordering of stationery requests within assigned budget and/or sign off limit.
- Maintain and organise electronic filing systems.
- Maintain internal email address lists/distribution lists.
- Process all Payment Requests and maintain the Payment Request Tracker
- Provide post room coverage, including sending mail to Sales Representatives and printing address labels
- Co-ordinate meeting / training rooms and arrange refreshments
- Maintain trackers and procedures for core administration/support activities for the Support Services team for all Speaker Meeting Requests
- As part of the Support Services team, undertake assigned administration/support tasks as allocated by the
- Ensure knowledge developed and retained of other administration activities delivered by the Support Services team and cover these roles as required
- Work closely with other areas of the Support Services team to ensure the Support Services team meets the needs of the business
This is an excellent role within a fantastic company. Please contact Katie Drewitt or apply on line. Katie Drewitt 0161 240 7461