Client Team Administrator
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 11 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Client Team Administrator, Leeds City Centre, excellent salary upto £25,000 per annum
A leading financial services business with operational offices based in Leeds are looking to recruit a Client Team Administrator to support two key departments within the business, to ensure efficient and effective support is provided to the front office.
- Ensure that all client correspondence is filed accurately and client records are correct and up to date, initiating client data amendments to systems and records where appropriate
- Prepare letters, reports, file notes and other documentation to support the client facing / investment teams
- Preparation of meeting agendas and papers, taking of notes and production of minutes in a timely manner
- Arrange travel and produce travel packs with detailed itinerary and other travel documents
- Being first point of contact dealing with calls from existing and potential clients in a professional and efficient manner.
To be successful you will be proactive in managing your own workload and be able to communicate across the business effectively. You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel. Experience within Financial Services would be advantageous.
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.