Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are working with an organisation based in Dunstable, offering great benefits and a working environment. As the Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for the creation and amendment of SAP customer master related data in alignment with current GDPR regulations and internal controls and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support by managing customer documentation – electronic or hard copy within GDPR rules
• Create and amend customers and partners in SAP and link where applicable in relation to stream requirements working with finance for credit limits and terms
• Utilise any portal to ensure the account opening process is adhered to in order to facilitate business objectives
• Provide support to the wider business in relation to customer structure
• Gather any required financial information to enable credit facility decisions to be made
• Check customer details using different platforms and searches (e.g. companies house)
• Adhere to GDPR Data Compliance requirements to ensure data and functional integrity
• Complete data amendments/updates on systems in an accurate and timely manner
• Produce monthly reports as required by the business on time and to ensure that management information is accurate
• Administration duties to support the Commercial & Sales Teams
• Produce ad hoc reports as requested in a timely and effective manner
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and to implement changes in line with Company procedures and GDPR rules
• Previous experience of working in a busy office environement
• Computer literate with previous experience of working on various SAP modules
• Numerate with a high degree of accuracy
• Demonstrates organisational skills to manage time effectively, meeting objectives and deadlines.
• Demonstrates the importance of customer service.
• Displays data management skills.
• Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook and Word).