Salary Up to £18,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Earnshaw
Date posted 04 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A strong Administrator/Team Support role is required to work from our City Centre offices in Leeds
Operating from our Leeds office, Robert Walters specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment across all industry sectors and at all levels of seniority, offering a comprehensive service in each, managing the careers of the highest calibre candidates. Robert Walters' blue-chip client base ranges across leading investment banks, multi-national corporations, smaller enterprises and business start-ups, covering all market sectors. Resource Solutions, Part of the Robert Walters group, is an international market leader in the provision of recruitment process outsourcing solutions. With offices spanning five continents, Robert Walters is able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
- Answering incoming calls and taking accurate messages
- Typing and formatting CV’s of newly registered candidates into the Robert Walters format using Word
- Producing Contracts upon candidate placements
- Managing the Consultant’s, Manager’s & Director’s diaries
- Updating CV’s of existing and working candidates
- Booking candidates in for interviews
- Maintaining and updating the candidate and client database, both on computer and manually
- Assisting with arrangement of lunches, candidate drinks evenings, sending out invitations, collating RSVPs and producing a spreadsheet of results using Excel
- Booking travel as and when required
- Typing job descriptions and posting new adverts onto the different job websites
- Producing various reports on a weekly/monthly basis e.g. candidates registered reports & live jobs spreadsheet for weekly distribution to managers
- Producing ‘thirds’ letters for distribution to unsuccessful candidates
- Liaising with clients and candidates
- Dealing with queries where possible
- Scanning and attaching electronic documents to candidate files on the database
- Issuing references for registered candidates and following up as necessary to obtain information
Producing pitch documents for client meetings
- Arrange new starter packs for new members of the team
- Order Business cards
- Keep stock of stationery and order when required
- Ad hoc secretarial & admin duties
The Ideal Candidates should have
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Be able to prioritise
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Previous experience of working with databases.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Having previously worked for a recruitment team desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of professional social media platforms.