Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum + bonus, gym, company trips
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 04 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A dynamic property company is looking to hire an office / finance administrator. The role will suit a recent graduate or someone with good a-levels.
- Dealing with general office administrative tasks including:
- Purchasing for office stationary
- Dealing with incoming calls and visitors;
- Management of document control and filing systems;
- Responsible for dealing with items of post
Assisting finance team with certain tasks including:
- Processing and reconciling of expenses, credit card and petty cash receipts;
- Importing transactions into SAGE accounting system;
- Raising purchase orders and manual sales invoices;
- Verifying and creating new suppliers on SAGE accounting system;
- Assisting with bank reconciliations and other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Experience and key attributes:
- Educated to degree level or have achieved good school grades;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and be a strong communicator;
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office work packages including Excel.
If you would like to be considered for a role apply now or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 509 8796