Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global FMCG business is currently recruiting for an IT Administrator to start immediately. The role is a temporary to permanent opportunity and applicants must have SAP experience. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic business who are based close to Manchester Airport.
- Experience of managing purchase requisitions and financial admin.
- Experience working in an IT environment with an understanding of IT Services and Vendors
- Good knowledge of Excel and data collection and analysis
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good financial awareness
- Experience of SAP (Purchase Requisition, Invoice Management and Vendor Data) would be beneficial
Main duties of the role will entail :-
- Raising of IT Purchase Requisitions
- Resolution of vendor invoice issues e.g. no PO, value/volume variances
- Analysis of periodic spend e.g. cost center reports
- Support vendor managers and budget holders by maintaining financial records and details of exceptions. Including accrual and journaling
- Act as the single point of contact with Europe Finance Shared Service to address PZCIL and Europe IT Vendor SAP Invoice/PO variances/GRN issues
- Manage the IT Process for creation of new IT vendors in SAP and updates to IT Vendor Master Data working with Finance and Global Master Data Teams to ensure all relevant checks and documentation are completed.
- Support vendor managers in the analysis of charging for and payment of variable/usage based services
- Take ownership of the procurement for low value IT assets and consumables including liaising with service partners for best price.
- Support to Global IT Procurement and vendor managers in the procurement of new IT Services.
- Movers/Leavers – Ensure support teams correctly and timely process changes include any special requests
- Ensure continuous improvement of process and records.
Applicants will be available to start work immediately as the role is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Please contact Katie Drewitt or apply online now.