Salary £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Martin
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-22 pharmaceuticals UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An international company based near to Wilmslow, Manchester are looking for a Team Administrator to join their passionate and hard-working team. The company are paying a competitive salary of up to £23,000pa including bonuses and benefits.
Responsibilities of the Support Services Administrator:
- Process Speaker Meeting requests, producing and printing Invites and Certificates.
- Maintain trackers and procedures for core administration/support activities for the Support Services team for all Speaker Meeting Requests.
- Process expense submissions for credit card and personal claims
- Raise purchase requests, receipt invoices, collate quotes for costing and resourcing.
- Assist with travel requirements including booking off-site meeting rooms, car hire and checking associated invoices.
- Maintain and organise electronic filing systems.
- Process all Payment Requests and maintain the Payment Request Tracker.
- As part of the Support Services team, undertake assigned administration/support tasks as allocated by the Support Services Manager
- Ensure knowledge developed and retained of other administration activities delivered by the Support Services team and cover these roles as required
- Work closely with other areas of the Support Services team to ensure the Support Services team meets the needs of the business.
Skills and experience of the successful Support Services Administrator based near Wilmslow
- A strong ability to prioritise whilst maintaining a flexible approach, managing a workload that feeds from several members of our senior management team.
- Strong time and project management skills are a must.
- Accuracy is essential and experience of data processing and maintenance with high level knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial, however not crucial.
- Experience of providing administrative support for a multiple team of senior managers would also be beneficial.
The company are looking to hire as soon as possible on a permanent basis. Please contact Katie Drewitt on 0161 240 7461 or apply online.