Corporate Governance Administrator
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 23 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Corporate Governance Administrator – Fixed Term Contract We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Governance Administrator opportunity.
Corporate Governance Administrator responsibilities include:
- Ensuring documents are sent to the correct registered office and electronic versions are circulated.
- Liaising with company secretaries and supporting the Corporate Governance team and their external service providers in their role covering all aspects of Corporate Governance for the firms funds.
- Maintain the KYC packs in line with the KYC policy.
- Liaising with the company secretary or board support service provider in the calling of special/ad hoc meetings.
Essential skills/knowledge required:
- Previous experience in working in a Corporate Governance related role.
- Highly organized, with a demonstrable ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to pick up new systems/processes.
- Self-starter able to learn quickly and operate with minimum supervision.
This is a 14 month Fixed Term Contract offering a competitive rate (depending on experience) £25k - £35k P/A.
For further information please contact email@example.com