Salary £15,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 17 July 2018 2018-07-172018-09-14 sales UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
The main purporse of your role as the Sales Support Administrator will be provide administration support to the sales team.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities;
- Providing quotes for customers & suppliers for lease/ HP agreements
- Regularly liaise with funders, customers and suppliers; managing the existing relationship effectively and keeping all parties updated as the deal progresses
- Fully check emailed documents before sending out to the customer and follow up to ensure all relevant documents are returned
- Package the deal, checking all documentation is included and forward to Administration for invoicing
- Contact the customer to check they are happy to proceed and activate the agreement using the outline provided
- Call/Emailing suppliers to chase up any invoices and obtaining delivery dates and update the system
- Provide additional information to bank/lenders as required
- Collating bank details from the customer; using required security questions
You will train and develop junior sales support staff to be able to effectively complete their role and to mentor junior staff so as to guide them to deliver high quality work.
You will have excellent oral & written Communication Skills with the ability to listen and communicate at all levels.
Highly Motivated and a good team player
Good attention to detail, planning and organisation skill
Excellent customer service skills
Positive & Passionate
Ability to remain calm under pressure
Excellent telephone skills using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
- Ability to remain calm & work on your own initiative
To express your interest in this position, please email your CV to Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org