Salary £15,000 - £16,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 16 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
To provide administration support to the business and to handle any given administration issues relevant to the post in a prompt, confidential and sensitive manner. You will be the front of house for the business on all phone calls ensuring that the transition from initial call to the correct department is conducted as smoothly as possible
You will be the first point of contact for customers and suppliers; answering reception phone calls, taking down information and passing the correct information to the relevant person/ team.
Job Responsibilities as the Administrator:
- Check Super Office to ensure that all the information is correct against the documentation passed to admin.
- Raise invoices and assignment letters if required.
- Enter all commission information onto the Internal Invoice Spreadsheet.
- Scan the invoicing set onto the system for future reference.
- Email the invoicing set over to the bank/ funder if required.
- Request settlement figures from funders when requested
- Creating welcome letters detailing general information about their lease and also information if they want to return for further finance.
- Ensuring that outgoing post is franked and recorded appropriately every working day.
Fully complete credit searches on business and on business owners.
Experience of working within an team, working on Microsoft computer Systems such as Word & Excel
Good Oral Communication Skills
Highly Motivated and a good team player
Good attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills
Positive & passionate about delivering excellent customer service
Ability to remain calm under pressure
Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
Excellent organisational and time management skills;
Ability to work on your own initiative;
Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
Ability to listen & communicate at all levels
Email your CV to email@example.com to express your interest in this opportunity.