Salary £20,000 - £21,500 per annum + excellent benefits
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 13 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Wealth Management practice is currently recruiting for a team administrator on a permanent basis. It is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a fantastic business and team and would offer the right candidate opportunity to develop in their career.
The main duties include:-
- Diary Management, including scheduling 121 meetings and observations.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements, ensuring efficient use of time and minimal expenditure.
- Copy and audio typing at a fast speed and high standard.
- Scan documents for upload on to in house database (OnBase).
- Support location Projects such as office moves, location events, Partner compliance and reaccreditation.
- Coordination of workshops, including invites, attendee lists, refreshments and bulk uploads.
- All post to be distributed upon receipt and prepared in time for the daily collections.
- Ordering of stationery and literature including some heavy lifting of stationary deliveries.
- If responsible for Reception duties provide a professional and consistent welcome to all visitors and callers in line with our standards.
- Report Facilities related issues in a timely fashion.
- Distribution of internal communication to be completed where required including Facilities memos.
- Maintain accurate records of archiving.
- Reprioritise workload to ensure that all urgent work is actioned in a timely manner.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
Required person skills:-
- Flexible within your team.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Display professional appearance to maintain our company brand.
- Deliver a Platinum Performance in accordance with our standards.
- Able to multi-task and work to deadlines, ensuring quality is never compromised.
- Take personal responsibility to deliver a solution.
Please apply now or contact Katie Drewitt on 0161 240 7461