Gas Billing Analyst
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 13 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading energy company based in Manchester city centre is currently recruiting for a Billings Analyst. The role is a permanent opportunity and requires someone with strong data analysis experience who has also worked in customer service environment. This is fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation!
The key responsibilities for a Billings Analyst are:
- Carrying out the day to day operations of the department to deliver excellent customer service & billing, ensuring that work is performed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring there are no back logs (e.g. unrolled customers) and customers are responded to promptly.
- Assisting with reporting needs as determined by the Billing Supervisor
- Maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers that ensure the efficient running of the team
- Contributing to developing our processes and IT systems, to ensure we can manage growth and deliver service to internal and external customers
As a Billings Analyst the ideal skills and experience will include:
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal customer service
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft office packages including Excel to an advanced level
- Able to innovate and seek continuous improvement of processes
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a role in a fast paced, corporate environment. Please apply online orr contact Katie Drewitt now on 0161 240 7461.