Salary Up to £9 per hour
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 11 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for a temporary project administrator for one of my client based in Manchester. They specialise in Social Work and Health-care and they are a fast-growing business who have forecasted further growth this year. As a business, they have been recognised in the UK's best workplace for the last 5 years and they have been holders of Investors in People Status since 2007, as well as listed in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Purpose of the Job
- Ensure project workers are on track to the project key performance indicators
- Booking meetings & Venues
- Analysing data from project workers and feed back to the team manager
- Case file Audits to ensure case are complaint
- Diary Management & Scheduling appointments.
- Maintain accurate records using Excel
- Produce management information reports
- Liaise with clients by phone to ensure that projects run smoothly
- Liaise with project manager in relation to new projects and the candidate requirements
- Participate in planning process for implementation of new projects
- Support the Projects Team in booking in assessments with Social Workers.
- Minute taking during client meetings
- Accompanying the project manager at monthly meetings with clients and multi agencies
The successful candidate must be a confident user of Word/Excel applications and a confident verbal and written communicator. The desired administrator will have excellent customer service skills, good organisational skills and an eye for attention to detail having experience in maintaining sensitive data. The successful candidate will also be able to work well under pressure and produce quality work in agreed timescales, whilst prioritising and organising personal workload.