Customer Service Administrator
Salary Up to £19,500 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a Global Company as their Customer Service Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a role in a fast paced, corporate environment. This position is for 12 months with the view to then go permanent, the ideal candidate will be immediately available.
A global supply chain business is currently looking for a Customer service administrator to work at their national head office function in Trafford. As a Customer service administrator, you will provide proactive / reactive transactional support for the key accounts in the UK business.
The key responsibilities for a Customer service administrator are:
- Resolving difficult and complex queries
- Providing telephone, e-mail and system based customer service by identifying customer needs
- Resolve service related issues to the satisfaction of the customer
- Manage and prioritise high volume workload to meet SLA targets
- Ensure strong business relationships are built with customers
- Provide support, advice and information to account handlers
As a Customer service administrator, the ideal skills and experience will include:
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft office packages
- Previous experience in an administration or customer service based role is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a role in a fast paced, corporate environment. This position is for 12 months with the view to then go permanent, the ideal candidate will be immediately available.
Please contact Rebecca Garrity to discuss this opportunity in more detail – rebecca.garrity @robertwalters.com or call 0161 240 7468.