Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum + car + excellent benefits
Location North West England
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 13 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Administrator to join a well know Wealth Management business covering the North West, Midlands and Scotland. The role will require someone who is flexible to work in various locations on any given day and someone who is adaptable to working with different teams of people. Applicants must have previous Administrative/Coordination experience and be able to drive.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Regional Administrator will be:-
- Travelling to various location sometimes at short notice in order to cover sickness and holiday in various offices
- Working closely with the wider office support teams with general office administration tasks
- Supporting the head of administration with diary; travel and general administration
- Reception duties
- Filing, photocopying and scanning documents onto the internal system
- Organising confidential files and documents
- Internal and external email correspondence
- Inputting, logging and merging data on Excel
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Have prior experience working within an office based environment
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Outlook and Excel
- Have a flexible and professional approach to all duties
- Have a pro-active and motivated attitude
- Be highly organised and have an ability to prioritise workload on a daily basis
- Be adaptable to change
- You MUST be able to drive.
- Have a professional manner over the phone and in person
Please contact Katie Drewitt on 0161 240 7461 or apply online.