Salary £20,000 - £20,001 per annum
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 26 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Administrator to join a reputable Shared Service Centre based in Stockport. The company are going through a busy period and are looking to take on an enthusiastic individual to support the growth within the business paying up to £20,000pa.
As a Procurement Administrator your responsibilities will include;
- To act as a member of the IT support team and deal with all aspects of procurement relating to IT equipment and services.
- Ensure support calls and service requests are logged, managed, escalated and closed efficiently and effectively.
- Resolve supplier issues, ensuring clear communication of progress and timely escalation when necessary
- Assist in resolving any invoice queries both internally with different teams such as Accounts Payable and Suppliers
- Continually search for competitive prices from supplie
- Utilise the IT Helpdesk escalation procedures to follow-up any incidents which have not been resolved in the required manner
- Maintain a proactive approach to the delivery of IT support services to the business.
- Provide regular input in to reports of assets and spending trends for management use.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to work efficiently, effectively and use own initiative
- The ability to work in a busy, dynamic environment.
- Excellent Customer service skills and Telephone Manner.
- Working knowledge of a helpdesk software package.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a diverse and reputable team on a permanent basis. If you are interested in the above role please email Katie Drewitt at email@example.com or call 0161 214 7461.